Making money online is growing rapidly. Everyone wants to learn how to make money online as a side income. And, it becomes even more important when the world is moving towards lockdown, everyone has to stay home.
Some people may have financial problems, some are bored at home.
This is the right time when you can do something. Know your expertise or interest and start working on it. trust me! You may be able to earn extra income by doing interesting things in the right way. Here are some simple steps you can use to earn passive income online today:
Blogging is the best way to make money online without investing much. All it requires is a small investment and your efforts. This is one of the best jobs that you can do at home part-time. Today, in this era of Covid-19, blogging can be a fruitful business that you can do at home. Here are some simple tips to start blogging:
- Choose Your Own Niche – Niche is an important factor that will help you grow faster. Therefore, choose a niche in which you specialize. And, start writing in this niche. There are bloggers working for many niches such as Food, Travel, Fashion, Business, SEO, Marketing, Planting, etc. What is your job ??? Think… and start writing.
- Choose Blogging Platform – There are two types of platforms available – 1) free platform, 2) self-hosted platform. Free platforms like WordPress.com, Bloggers, and Tumblr … where you can start blogging for free without investing in hosting and domains. While self-hosted platforms like WordPress.org, Joomla, Wix.com. WordPress.org is the most powerful and easy to use content management system where you can buy your hosting and domain name and start your own blog.
- Domain Name – The next thing is the domain name. Choose a domain name according to your niche and expertise. It should be attractive, short, and simple that clearly defines your profession.
- Web Hosting – Buy a web hosting to host your site/blog. There are various web hosting companies available online, you can choose any of them. However, the most popular is Godaddy.com.
- Upload Your Theme – Choose a template or theme for your blog. WordPress offers many free templates that you can choose from and start with any of them according to your niche.
- Write content and promote your blog – In the end, the most part is writing content. Write articles for your blog and promote them on social media, search engines, and distribute them to your friends in groups.
- Join Adsense and other advertising portals – last but not least! Join advertising companies and advertise/promote their products on your blog. You will get paid on every click or per impression. There are many ad serving channels but the most effective one is Google Adsense. So, why are you waiting? Let’s start today …
Freelancing is another way through which you can make money online working from home. If you are a developer, designer, writer, editor, or in any field that can be done online then this option is for you.
According to a survey, 43% of the US workforce is driven by freelancers. An average coder and software developer earns up to $ 1000 per week. Freelancers in the US collectively contribute $ 1.4 trillion to the economy each year.
Most of the work is done by freelancing portals such as Upwork, Freelancer.com, Peopleperhour, Fiverr.com, Guru.com, etc. where millions of jobs are posted every day.
Why are you staying behind? Don’t waste your time … Register yourself today and start getting clients and earn a side income.
3. Create own website and sale your products online
If you run a local business or want to start a business, I also advise you to create a website for your business. Because, by creating a website, you can sell your product online.
Having a website is very important for every business today because no one knows the status of the times like we are now facing in full lockdown, but having a website allows you to sell your products anytime, Even if a lockdown exists.
This will not only help you in selling online but will also reduce manpower and expenses. You can tie up with delivery companies to make your product accessible to customers.
4. Associate your brand with E-commerce sites
If you are a retailer or small business owner then I would recommend you associate your brand with e-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc. as these companies help you sell your products online even at the time of lockdown. You can handle your work from home.
Either you are a retailer or an individual seller, both can use companies like Amazon to sell their products. According to 2019 statistical data, 150.6 million mobile users accessed the Amazon app in September 2019. Amazon is the top e-commerce company in the world – about 89% of buyers agree that they are more likely to buy products from Amazon than any other E-commerce sites. Therefore, you can list your brand on Amazon.com.
5. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing can be a good option to make money online. You can register online on any affiliate company, the two major names here are Clickbank.com and Amazon affiliate program. Both are affiliate brands, where you can find products of any niche to sell.
One of the best ways for influencer marketers to make money online is affiliate marketing. Almost all influential marketers or bloggers use this method to make money online. On average, an influential marketer earns $1000 per week. Interesting? Try this recipe…
6. Social Media
Social media is one of the favorite devices for everyone, whether it is being used for entertainment purposes or an optimum level, everyone likes to spend time on social media.
I don’t know if you know or not, but social media can also be a good source of income. This not only helps you in promoting your product/brand but can also give you a passive income.
There are many ways to earn money from social media but here are some of the best ways that you can start today without any investment –
- Affiliate Marketing – Yes, affiliate marketing, we have already discussed this method above. Similar to promoting affiliate links in your blog, you can also share affiliate links with your followers on social media. If someone is interested and buys a product, you will get a commission for it. For this, you do not even need a website or business. You can also register as an individual.
- Promote your business on Facebook – If you have a business, you can promote it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
- Pay per download sites – This is the easiest way to make money online but you must have at least 1000 – 2000 followers. To take advantage of this option you will need to create an account at Shorte.st. This is a website that shortens any URL link. You can share these links with your followers on your channel on social media. Suppose when 1000 followers click on the link and download it you can get it for up to $ 8.
- Earn money by uploading videos on Facebook – You can earn money by sharing videos on Facebook. Once you upload the video to Facebook, make sure to place ads in the middle of the video, so that whenever viewers see the ads from which you can make money. This is similar to YouTube where you upload videos and make money from advertisements. However, make sure that the uploaded video must be original. No one should have a copyright on this.
Making money online is growing in popularity and it becomes a necessity in lockdown when you have to stay at home and have no income option. Online work is the only way you can do it at home. You can try the above simple tips at home, but it will require some effort and dedication to make them work properly. Because there is no quick way to make money or get rich. Ultimately, you have to work hard to get results…
If you are a new blogger then you will need a tool like Semrush to monitor your website/keywords. I suggest you go with this link to get a special price or offer.