To make the product stand out in the market is a challenging task today. But we can reduce it somehow. Go through our (” the Ultimate Guide to feature your product on Google”) by Newsblare.com. Image Credit: Pixabay.com
There are so many ways by which you can feature your product on Google SERPs. Google Product listing can help you a lot to drive direct sales as well as organic traffic to your e-commerce website. We are sharing some of the trending ways which are used by industry experts to feature their product on Google Shopping.
Some of the ways to feature your product on Google SERPs are:
- SEO & Market Research
- Email Marketing Behaviours
- Customer Reviews
- Google Paid Marketing & Location Extensions
1. SEO & Market Research
Search Engine Optimization helps you to feature your pages & products on Google Search Engine. While you are working on improving the E-Commerce Ranking, you should do a complete market research to give a tough fight to your competitors all around the web.
Which Strategy you should adapt to feature your product on Google Listing?
There are various strategies which you can follow while doing the market research for your e-commerce website. It will help you to enhance your SEO & also helps your product to feature on Google Product Listing.
Some of the effective ways to enhance your Product listing on Google:
- Who are your Competitors – with the help of Market Research you should know everything about your competitors, Researching your market can help you stand out of the crowd and your products will get maximum user attraction on Google?
- Understanding Keyword Relevancy – If you want to feature your product on Google, keyword relevancy is something which highly influences Google Search Results. You should always prioritize and use Google Keyword Planner to select high traffic keywords while listing your products on Google Retail.
- Content Quality & its Role – Content play an important role in SEO & product listing as well. It is delivery that is relevant, optimized and accurate for almost all online and mobile, and conforms to the retailer. Quality content adds value for the users, it also improves the UX and enforces users to make a right decision.
2. Email Marketing behaviors
It helps you to get involved with your existing customers rather than looking for new customers. Different Promotional emails are triggered on the daily or weekly basis as a result of user action.
Also, Your existing customers are more likely to repeat an order than new customers.
It also measures the physical actions of the user, some people quickly compare and buy products while browsing online; the decision to purchase the product can be made swiftly.
3. Customer Reviews
It is something which crawlers of Google look for, Better collection of User Reviews can help you to rank higher in Google Product & Google Search. A business review is something which boosts your online rankings on Google.
Reviews are a massive part of the internet now, and it’s an absolute essential for online businesses as well.
They’re also vital for local businesses, whether or not they sell online, thanks to their sheer prominence in local search results.
What are the Benefits of Customer Reviews.?
- Customer reviews can help you to increase your business’s local rankings in Google search engines. Currently, Google only displays the “top three” and most relevant businesses for any given query.
But when someone searches for a business in your city that’s similar to your business, Google uses customer ratings as one of the major determining factors for whom it places in those top three spots.
- Better Customer reviews mean you’ll get more clicks once you’re ranked and better reviews mean more business. Customer reviews are a reliable credibility score for your website in online business that let other potential customers know whether your business is a good choice.
4. Google Paid Marketing & Location Extension
Google always gives its users a new and highly profitable feature when it comes to Paid Marketing. Google recently introduced Showcase shopping Ads which allows you to promote the product.
you can also showcase different products which will appear for search queries with a commercial intent and it also, allows you to feature your product images and prices directly on the Search engine results page.
Benefits of Google location Extensions:
There are so many uses of Google Location extensions and it encourages users to visit your business. Location extensions can help you to drive foot traffic to Brick & Mortar stores.
- It shows your companies location to all users with the help of Google Maps
- It will help you to drive more offline traffic to your brick & mortar store
- You can add Multiple locations with all the different branches of your business.
- Google Location extension would allow you to display your company address, phone number and exact location to your offline shop.
- It gives your business a local & country wise presence to your business.