Breastmilk one of the healthiest and nutrient-rich food sources produced by newborn mothers. Breastmilk contains the necessary fat, proteins for a baby which makes them healthy. Breast milk helps to fight from infection-fighting immunoglobulin. Mother’s milk is one of the most super healthy foods for a baby.
A new health craze has got grown men are depending on breast milk to build muscles!
Drinking breast milk as termed as a curious health trend. Bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts are depending on the many health benefits to build a more bulked up body and strengthen their muscles. The bizarre trend came to light after a web docuseries ‘(un) well’ showed one of the bodybuilders in the show make use of breast milk, obtained from a donor to build muscles. The bodybuilder JJ Ritenour faith to get the reason behind doing to get the best nutrition, eating like a growing baby will help him to get fit. So he explained if he eats like a baby he will grow and be the best then he can.
Health Benefits of Breast Milk
• Breastmilk is considered as one food source for a baby which is helpful for rapidly growing.
A lot of people may assume that breast milk would carry the same benefits for adults too.
• Breast milk has certain substances in it, it has therapeutic and beneficial effects in the treatment of COVID-19 causing virus and work in vaccine development too.
• Breastmilk does carry a lot of strong benefits.
• It has a varied nutrient-dense profile.
• It contains good calories and healthy antibodies which support healthy well being.
• Researchers believe those compounds may help adults with Crohn’s disease, arthritis, autism.
• Breastmilk is easily digestible than other milk.
• All these great benefits of breast milk more have pushed men to be the prime customers in the market.
• Breastmilk is considered as a health craze which actually works for gym-goers and other men.
• Breastmilk delivers all the energies to men which they need.
• Breastmilk work as a good diet for men.
Is Breast Milk Safe or not for adults?
• Breastmilk is a super nutritious food but there is also the risk of safety of milk obtained from donors.
• Breastmilk could be mixed contain traces of infections or not to be sanitized properly.
• Breastmilk also has to risk of transmission since donors considered go through any rigid health screenings.
So before choosing this craze, regard leaving breast milk just for the small babies.