The use of sandals and shoes has remained a revolutionary change in the lives of human beings. 40 thousand years ago when humans began using sandal for the first time, it would not have been less than any achievement for humans of that time. Today the situation is that every person is using them. There is hardly anybody who does not know about this. But do not you think that by doing so we are harming our health. We forgot the benefits of walking barefoot in our lives.
However, questions have now started arising on the use of these. The question is rising whether the use of shoes is always right for health. Many experiments have surfaced that walking on wearing footwear affects our move.
It also has an effect on how our feet will be in contact with the Earth. The pressure that comes with every step of step also changes due to the shoes.
We do not have trouble coming or going anywhere. The main reasons for this are shoes or slippers. But the question is, how did they protect their feet when humans did not invent shoes?
Nature gives protection to feet
The answer is hidden in the system of nature. Nature protects the people who walk barefoot.
For such people, nature’s arrangement was that their skin of the eddy and part of the soles became very strict. Even when this thick skin was barefoot, they would not have felt the pain.
Harvard University researcher Daniel Lieberman conducted extensive research to understand this system of nature to make feet harder.
They included 81 local women and men in Kenya in this research. Scientists found that the people who constantly walk on foot, the lower part of their feet becomes 25 to 30 percent thicker than other parts skin.
The advantage of this thick skin is that even a person does not experience pain from small toked stones while walking.
Skin becomes insensitive
Seeing this process of fat becoming obese, the question arises in the mind whether it becomes skin insensitive.
Scientists also found shocking results in this case. This skin is sensitive in particular. Scientists found that such people, when they walk barefoot, do not allow the skin to feel the crankshaft, but they experience the ease of touching the earth.
For this reason even after the skin is thick, such people do not have any problem in balancing while walking.
Sometimes it is necessary to walk barefoot
Considering these results and the benefits of walking barefoot, scientists say that wherever possible, people should try to walk barefoot. Always wearing shoes and sandals, there is additional pressure on the joints of the leg.
In the long run, it becomes the cause of many kinds of troubles. On the green grass, several benefits of running barefoot in the morning dew have also come out.
Benefits of Walking Barefoot on green grass in the morning:
1. The first advantage is that, throughout the day, you keep your feet packed with shoes or slippers, so by staying barefoot in the open air, feet get plenty of oxygen, blood circulation is better, causing them fatigue or pain goes over.
2. Walking barefoot, all the muscles are activated, which are not used during wearing shoes and sandals. That means in addition to your feet, all the physical ports associated with it become active.
3. When walking bare feet, the lower part of your claw comes directly to the earth, through which acupressure is practiced by all parts, and many kinds of diseases get rid of it.
4. Naturally, the energy of the earth transmits through your entire body, which is very beneficial for your health. It does not give you land-related diseases.
5. By wearing shoes and slippers throughout the day, you keep the balance in walking, but walking barefoot helps to maintain the natural consciousness of the balance of all the senses in your body.
We believe these benefits of walking barefoot will surely encourage you to walk barefoot on the grass in the morning. In spite that you can also walk barefoot on sand, at home, as well as outside of your home.