Indeed, Narendra Modi will turn into a Prime Minister of India. Bhartiya Janta Party has won most of seats again this year than 2014. This is the high time when Modi needs to accomplish something for the nation’s kin. For that, Narendra Modi has begun the making a move before confirming as Prime Minister of India.
The ‘Ministry’ has begun taking a shot at Modi’s 100 days of the working plan. Modi requests 100 days of activity plan to the Ministries of Parliament. It is expecting that the Government going to bring significant activities into the arrangement this time.
New Governance Roadmap
Finance Ministry Roadmap:
As indicated by the Finance Ministry, the following 100 days of the activity plan will comprise of the accompanying motivation:
- We will see changes in the Law and Banking Sectors.
- Government will focus on increasing the demands of goods in the market.
- It will be focussed to enhance the share market sector.
- Probability in reducing the income tax. We might have seen some cut and down in the income tax this time.
- Can consider changing the corporate tax.
- Probability of making the GST simple.
- Will concentrate on expanding the Government sectors. We will see the more government jobs in the future.
It is expecting that when Modi government will pass the 2019 Budget plan in July will concentrate on these and some other significant agendas.
Modi Government will completely be focussed on expanding the economy as the Indian economy is moderate for the present however the administration will make a strong arrangement for this. We have seen the sales went down in the month of May in auto and FMCG sector.
Therefore, in the first week of June, RBI may reduce the interest rate.
Commerce Ministry Roadmap:
Next 100 days of a working plan of Commerce Ministry, we may have seen the accompanying changes:
- We may have seen the augmentation in the Export and Startup sector.
- The government may anticipate new plans so as to expand the Export. These new plans will assume control over the MIES(Merchandise Exports from India Scheme).
- The government will be progressively centered around new business and work on a separate Logistic department.
- The government will take a shot at new plans that will help the new startups in funding and lower tax implementation.
- Easy of doing business will increase.
- New E-commerce policies will draft soon.
Narendra Modi will take a shot at each one of those things which were not yet finished in the earlier year. The government will work on reducing factors affecting the demonetization and GST. And, will finance the economy too.
Ministry of Power of Electricity Roadmap:
- Last time, the government had guaranteed to give 24 hours of power however it will be actioned this time. Giving power is the prime agenda for the Modi Government.
- The government will work on a plan to pay the thermal plants pending obligation.
- A roadmap will be planned so as to improve the financial condition of electricity distribution companies.
- The government will make an arrangement so as to recover the losses of electricity distribution.
- The government will make a plan for Uday-2.0(Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana) scheme.
Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP) has won a bigger number of seats this year than 2014, therefore, Modi has greater obligation regarding the country. It is expecting that Modi may declare some beneficial plans to the general population this time.